Details for the Festival:
Saturday, April 28, 2018
128 W. North Ave. Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Entrance through Maryland Ave. and 19 1/12 st.
How does payment work?
- If you plan to purchase food and/or other items cash will be necessary. Some vendors may have options for credit/debit. You may purchase tickets online from here or purchase at the door. If you plan to purchase your ticket at the event please bring cash.
Do you need a form of ID?
- If you are planning on consuming alcohol, you must have your 21+ ID. If you purchased student discounted ticket you must also bring your student ID with a valid ticket/ confirmation receipt.
Will there be re-entry?
- No there is no re-entry once you leave.
Is there an age limit for attending the festival?
- There is no age restriction for this festival.
Where do you park?
- There will be street parking as well as day rate parking nearby. Specific information about parking will be sent out if you signed up for the newsletter and a map is currently posted on our front page.
When will the line up and set times be released?
- We will release our line up in late February and set times in early March.
What am I not allowed to bring?
- Anything illegal (example: drugs, weapons, explosives, etc.) If you aren’t sure, don’t bring it!
- No alcohol
- Anything disruptive (example: noisemakers, instruments, etc.)
- Anything dangerous to others (example: weapons, fireworks, etc.)
- Kegs or glass containers
- Pets (Service animals trained to assist individuals are allowed).
- NO Drones or UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- No 5 gallon buckets
- No household or upholstered furniture
- No knives
- No hatchets
Here is a view of our upcoming events: